Thursday 3 September 2015

Enyeama loses mother, apologizes for missing Tanzania game




The Lille goalkeeper’s parent has passed
away and it is the reason for his opting out of the Nigeria game against the Taifa Stars Vincent Enyeama’s mother has passed away it has emerged, hours after Nigeria coach
Sunday Oliseh told media that the
goalkeeper opted out of the Super Eagles ahead of their trip to Tanzania without an excuse.



The 101-capped Enyeama posted a message
on his Instagram page on Wednesday
afternoon apologizing to Nigeria fans but
fell short of stating the reason for his
absence.

However, it has been learnt that the
goalkeeper’s parent died and it was the
reason for his painfully written apology on
Instagram.

“So sorry I won't make it out there to wear
this shirt,” Enyeama wrote alongside an
artist’s impression of him in a Nigeria jersey.
“So sorry that I won't be standing there
singing the anthem of my sweet NIGERIA.
#WEARENIGERIA.

“I wish that this darkness didn't come in
daylight. I wish that I could turn back the
hand of time. I wish,I just wish that I could
take away this pain. Let the rain wash away
this pain,” the bereaved player concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

[blogger][disqus][facebook]

Disqus Shortname

sigma2

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook

Disqus Shortname

designcart