Saturday 14 May 2016

See The Top 10 UNBELEVABLE promises Buhari made during his last campaign

President Muhammadu Buhari on March 28 won the presidential election after a keen contest defeating the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), who ruled the country for 16 years since Nigeria returned to democracy in 1999.



Below are 10 of the campaign promises Buhari made before he was elected:

 1. I will reduce fuel price to 45naira per liter.

 2. There will be free education at all level.

 3. I will pay 23million Nigerians 5,000 monthly.

 4. I will increase minimum wage and place every graduate in salary for extra 1 year after their youth service.

 5. One free meal (to include fruits) daily, for public primary school pupils.

 6. I will revive all our refinery in my first one year in office and build more to produce more for our domestic consumption.

 7. I will crush Boko Haram in my first 3 months in office.

 8. Three million Jobs per year

 9. I will stop importation of refined products.

 10. Stabilizing the naira. That was our president’s fantastic promises to Nigerians. Which of this Promises do you think Buhari will actualize before the end of his 4 Years? Drop your comments.

 Source:- Naij

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

[blogger][disqus][facebook]

Disqus Shortname

sigma2

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook

Disqus Shortname

designcart