Saturday 16 July 2016

READ An interview with Our Personality of the week... Tcash

Name: OLAMIDE TOHEEB (T CASH)
  Likes: Singing performing and making new friends
Dislikes: Lies ,boredom and idle Hobby:Music
Media Handles:
Facebook @ Et'olamide t cash
 Twitter  @Tcashomoologo
 Instagram @tcashomoologo
 Favourite Quote: Life is about give and take



can we meet you?
SURE

 Your first achievement
 Merit award back then as the Ibadan most promising artist of the year 2014

  Challenges towards your first achievement 
The challenges I think is lack of fund

  Your View of the Nigeria’s music industry? 
Nigeria music industry is like technology ,it keep on upgrading every day

   What are your parents attitude towards your musical career?
They are my number one fan from the very beginning because they believe in my future,

  Can Students do without music
Not really ,music is a weapon music is like means of motivation

  Apart from music, what other talents do you have
I think I will be a goal keeper

  Which Artist Inspires You In The Industry?
My self and the likes of 2face ,chris brown and sound sultan

  If you can change something in the past, what would it be?
It will absolutely be me changing my football career to music

  Where you see yourself in five years time?
I see a bright future winning Grammy . Making hits and all those great things

   What inspires Tcash into music? .
Hunnnmmmmm av been a music fan since when I was a kid. I have passion for music

  Your relationship
Am married to my career,it's  Just that am single, Am just kidding I mean am single
Your favourite meal
I like African dish a lot


Say something about Gurusfirst.com
I love your brand and everything about you.

 APPRECIATION Thanks to all the djs all my fans all the oaps all the event manager show promoters and club MCs and fellow artist , i say a bomb of thanks to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

[blogger][disqus][facebook]

Disqus Shortname

sigma2

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook

Disqus Shortname

designcart