Monday 24 July 2017

Wickedness!! See The Set Of People Behind The Popular Su Aspirant That was screened out

REVEALING THE MASQUERADE BEHIND THE PETITION


Good evening distinguished and concerned Unilorites. It is with mixed feelings that most of us are met with the heartbreaking news on the rather beautiful evening of Tuesday 18-07-2017 when your brother AUDITOR wasn't cleared to contest the position of FINANCIAL SECRETARY at the Student union level. According to a mentor Comrade Falola Ahmed Olasunkanmi "What matters most in life isn't success, but how far you have struggled well".




.. The initial aim of putting words together isn't to contest the authenticity of the petition neither it relevance to the context to which it was used, but to proffer upper clearification to the masses on the real faces behind the petition itself.

Sequel to the disclaimer circulated on various media outlet by a purported signatory to the petition COMMISSIONER AYODELE ADURAGBEMI SAMUEL of Life Sciences. The aforementioned personality reportedly claimed ignorance of the content of the petition and also stated in explicit term that he isn't in anyway linked to the petition talkless of being a signatory to the petition. Although commissioner Adura claimed the petition was submitted to his office which he minutes upon as a receipent and not a writer.


This upon hearing made me inquisitive, how can someone write a petition and also receive the petition. From that very moment I begin to investigate, funnily enough the said commissioner didn't know a crime involving him is being perpetuated under his nose and he is about to put fire above his own roof.

Anyways, Now that Commissioner Adura has disclaimed the petition, this even made me more inquisitive, I think the signatory to the petition are two if I am not mistaking.
So I sense at this juncture, Impersonation, forgery and defamation of character on my part and that of Commissioner Adura.
I'll like to state the major reason why a petition was submitted against me at the very first instance.

It all began with the inability of Commissioner ABIOLA AFEEZ OLALEKAN HARBIO from the department of POLITICAL SCIENCE an I.S.E.C. member​ in the 2015/2016 session to get a return ticket from the faculty of social sciences in the 2016/2017 session. He was obviously painned and subsequently ganged up with the political jagabans
 of POLITICAL SCIENCE DEPARTMENT in which they swore that they would use every means possible to render the mission of AUDITOR useless. When this got to my notice I was unmoved believing that it was just a political talk and a means of distraction from the ends that seek a means to divide our once harmonious faculty.
The next thing I saw was that people from the aforementioned department started to work openly against me to the extent of rebroadcasting for my brother HAY-KAY on the faculty group.


As if that isn't enough, a petition was forwarded to our faculty judiciary, were I was declared acquit of the charges, not satisfied with the outcome, another petition was forwarded to U.I.S.A.P.C. and then subsequently to Student affairs.

The massage their ego in a bid not to be referred to as a men of words and not action, another petition was forwarded to U.I.S.E.C. where they eventually met success with their evil plot although it is obviously the will of Almighty Allah.

Now back to the topic of discuss, I thought You, ABIOLA AFEEZ OLALEKAN HARBIO was a man of honour and integrity, to the extent to which I seek your help and advice with regards to this issue unknown to me that you are the SATAN plotting the evil but my question is : *WHEN YOU DECIDED TO PERPETUATE YOUR EVIL WHY DID YOU DECIDE TO BRING SOMEONE'S REPUTATION INTO THE MUD*? ALTHOUGH A PIG WON'T MIND DOING THAT IN A QUEST TO SATISFY IT OWN AGENDA...

*SECONDLY I THINK YOU SHALL BE A CERTIFIED POLITICAL SCIENTIST (IF IT EVENTUALLY HAPPENS) IN A COUPLE OF MONTH, WHICH YOU SHALL BE DECLARED WORTHY IN CHARACTER AND LEARNING​*?
I DON'T ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND.
...BUT I WILL ASK YOU "ARE YOU TRULY WORTHY IN CHARACTER AND LEARNING?". I GUESS YOUR ANSWER IS YES...I LAUGH AT YOUR RESPONSE...

*I  VEHEMENTLY PROMISE YOU THIS MOMENT, ​THAT YOU SHALL BE SUMMONED TO COURT FOR FORGERY, IMPERSONATION AND DEFAMATION OF CHARACTER*
 WHY ON EARTH WILL TO BRING SOMEONE'S REPUTATION INTO THIS, PROBABLY YOU THINK WE WON'T KNOW OR SEE THE PERPETRATORS?
THANKS YOU FOR YOUR INTENSE EFFORT TO BRING MY EFFORT INTO FUTILITY.

.NOW YOU ARE ABOUT TO DRAG YOUR FOUR YEARS IN UNILORIN INTO FUTILITY ALSO. IF YOU REMEMBER A PHRASE IN THE PETITION YOU WROTE "IT IS ON THIS NOTE WE BELIEVE ABIMBOLA ABDULMOJEED IS WORTHY TO CONTEST AND HOLD THE POSITION OF FINANCIAL SECRETARY" NOW THE GAME HAS TURNED AND I SAY "IT IS ON THIS NOTE THAT ABIOLA AFEEZ OLALEKAN IS NOT WORTHY TO BE AWARDED BSC. POLITICAL SCIENCE, FOR YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND WANTING IN CHARACTER"
THANKS SO MUCH.

WRITTEN AND SIGNED:

AUDITOR



2 comments:

  1. Please show us the picture of the bastard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro Frizzy hub, please help us look into Socrates case nd find the people behind it.. God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Comments system

[blogger][disqus][facebook]

Disqus Shortname

sigma2

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook

Disqus Shortname

designcart