Saturday 9 September 2017

MTN INTRODUCES YOUTUBE DATA BUNDLES - SEE HOW TO SUBSCRIBE (SUBSCRIPTION CODES)

I sent a tweet to them concerning the data limit and here's what the customer care representative had to say -

My reaction... 



And the argument continues 
I'm guessing they haven't been briefed about it or MTN introduced it secretly because I haven't seen any banners so far relating to it on their social media pages. I still sent a screenshot of the page to them. Once there's a response, I'll certainly add it here. 

Update 09/09/2017-I got information that the N150 plan is capped at 750MB while The N400 plan is capped at 2.2GB



How To Subscribe For MTN YouTube Data Plan/ Subscription Code For MTN YouTube Data Plans
To Access The Menu Dial *131*8#


 
For 1 Hour - N150 (*131*8*1#)
For 3 Hours - N400 (*131*8*2#)
To check your balance dial *559*18#

Source : Naijatechguy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments system

[blogger][disqus][facebook]

Disqus Shortname

sigma2

Comments System

blogger/disqus/facebook

Disqus Shortname

designcart